Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bad Monkey's

I read a book yesterday. Bad Monkeys by Matt Ruff.
I highly recommend it.
It actually made me wonder if there was such an organization as the one that fights evil in the novel.

I imagine it to be the kind of thing that everyone knows about. Everyone learns about it eventually. Much like we all learn about how people are set to destroy others...war, molesters, rape, murder, burglary, etc....or how we all learn what sex is.....

It's something like that.

So maybe, someday, someone will come for me, and tell me I could hunt down evil people for them, and shoot them with a Natural Causes gun, and put them out of their misery. And maybe there is such thing as the Troop, and maybe Bad Monkeys really are recruited to do evil in the world and are part of a greater plan.

Read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment