Friday, January 9, 2009

Another planet dream--from an IM convo

i was on a bus with a group of other people, and we were in the mountains
15:48
it looked a lot like the santa cruz mountains. We were going downhill, out of the mountains, going somewhere, but I'm not sure all of us knew where.
16:30
The ride started getting realy bumpy, and I was having a hard time holding on and staying in my seat. I think we even went upsidedown for awhile.
17:23
Then we got down to a flat plain, and we were flying above it, hanging from what ever vehicle was taking us whereever we were going
18:15
and our feet were dangling down, and it was like we were flying over Africa...there were lots of groups of black people that were dressed really poorly and they looked sick
18:46
then i start getting annoyed cause there are a bunch of brown birds with pointy beaks that start folloowing us.
19:19
they were about the length of my arm and didn't have wings, and looked a bit like feathered flying worms
19:34
and they followed literally at our heels, pecking.
19:49
I think I was the only one to kick one of the birds, nobody else wanted to
19:58
(i'm only about halfway done hahaha)
20:26
and it was SUPER lightweight, but kicking it did nothing, it came right back and started pecking again
21:05
then we got to a place with long grass...brown and also that brand new green...bright green....and trees
21:32
and there was a gate, the kind you see on farms. Metal, about 6 feet across...
21:48
and so it was cracked open and we decided we needed to go through it
22:15
we're walking around, and not being terribly cautious
22:51
and all of a sudden I look up, and see that half of the group had gone FAR ahead, and then a metal cage pops around them....CAPTURED!
23:34
the few of us left regroup and try to figure out what to do.
24:05
There was me, my sister, a wizard, my friend Mitch, and...a prince and a little girl.
24:21
(the prince being about my age)
25:04
so we try to find a safe place to organize ourselves, but realize that whoever captured the rest of the group is onto us and will be coming shortly to collect the rest of us
25:49
so then we're trying to find a place to meet seriously, and we walk into a like enclosure with cages.....and about six Lions in the cages
26:07
me and the little girl find it, and then the prince and wizard tell us to get out
26:09
so we do
26:15
and we find another hut
26:40
and we start to figure things out...try to plan ahead, collect ropes and such
27:15
and then I turn to mitch and i'm like...mitch...we need to get out of here in case THEY come. We need to split the group
27:26
so that we still have a chance
27:28
so then
27:40
(this could be a novel i swear)
27:44
THEN
28:38
he and I leave. I remember he had a jumprope and his pocket knife, and I had a little snack, a turquoise bandana, and thats al I can remember
29:48
we go towards where the others were captured, and see that they were captured by not paying attention...there was a beautiful view...because the place went right up to the edge of a cliff, that had an electric "HIGH VOLTAGE" fence around it.
30:04
so we go up to the small portion of the fence that isnt high voltage
30:22
and we look over....and I am like....so mitch....can you fly on command in your dreams?
30:49
and he is like...no, I only can fly after I see somebody else fly...and even then its usually in ANOTHER dream
31:09
so I was like...well shit he's going to get left here, I can't carry him all the way to the bottom
31:36
and then we see the sign....a hand written one, something about virgins....I don't think it was very pleasany
31:40
pleasant
32:29
and then THEY start closing in on us, so I tell mitch good luck with the jumprope, and I climb over the chainlinks, and my phone falls out. I think OH SHIT. no way to contct ANYONE now.
32:48
and Its getting dark, so I leap off, fly down towards ANYTHING
33:02
and I land near what I assume is a small living area
33:19
mostly because i can't conceive of anybody HERE driving anything
33:20
so
33:47
I climb in, I turn whatever it is on, but then decide I should turn it off if i dont want to get caught
34:13
then I take out my turquoise handkercheif thing and it turns into a blanket. Good.
34:28
When I wake up, I realise I'm in some sort of car
34:43
and I need to turn it on and get movingcause theres people behind me
35:03
so then I turn it on, but can't figure out how to drive cause theres no wheel
35:24
so I try leaning, I try thinking the directions....with little success
35:39
and then I notice above my head, some sort of fold down eye thing
36:09
so i fold it down and try to look through it, but see nothing. I have to adjust the sights. So I adjust it, I can finally see
36:36
and I am arriving at a palace
37:17
it starts to rain, and when I stop at the front steps, the rain stops and turns to little frozen bits, and falls immediately, all at once, as if it were marbles
38:06
and I get out of the car, and walk up the steps. A woman rushes over to me, takes me into her rooms and puts me in pretty old fashioned clothes and then puts make up on my face.
38:21
I get lots of eyeliner, with designs at the corners of the eyes
38:29
and an eye of ra drawn on my neck
38:36
on the left side
38:55
I had long hair(I always do in dreams)
39:16
and so then I want to know what has become of the people that were on the loose
39:31
and I am brought before the king, a prince and a wizard
39:40
they arent MY prince and wizard
39:45
but then they show up too
39:53
and then we go looking for my phone
39:58
I had missed calls.
40:00
haha
40:54
and then I remember something about my prince and wizard getting betrothed to women from where ever the hell we were. Found out that my prince was the one who wrote the virgin sign..whatever it said
41:09
then there was something about me marrying this strange prince
41:13
from this other land
41:35
and i was fine with it for some odd reason...
41:55
the very end I was looking for something all over the place, and I couldnt find it
42:10
and I was wearing a shirt and my underwear
42:37
and i walk thru a room with the prince I'm gonna marry, the other prince, the little girl, the two wizards and the king
42:49
and i'm distraught cause I can't find whatever it is
43:16
and the guy I'm supposed to marry tosses me a box of coins and says "Here, this might cheer you up"
43:23
so i am like ooo cool coins
43:25
oh wait
43:35
i can't use these anywhere but here
43:39
and we can't stay here,
43:47
we have to go back to the real world
44:50
and then I open the box...which was round and shallow....and then i look at the coins
44:59
and he's like....wel mostly theyre from here
45:06
but there are a few quarters in there

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that I was just watching a video from Santa Cruz today (I believe it was, anyway).

    Off to dream myself. Have a good night.

    :--)

    ReplyDelete