Friday, November 14, 2008

A dream...

I dreamt that I was in Europe, in some green and hilly region with low, roughly made stone walls. I was with a group of people, walking around in a secluded area, looking at old creepy houses. Somehow I got split from the group, along with another person, a boy. We were walking on a small road, in a forested area, and came upon a road where there were lots of cars...they were driving on the right side of the road...hmmm...couldn't have been England...
I grabbed the boys hand, and I jumped up and we flew down the roadway, because in my dreams I often can fly like a superhero. It comes from many years of my dreamself avoiding bad guys and perfecting a technique to flying. There are of course different techniques for different situations, but I digress. We went along the road for awhile, until it started to get dark. We eventually got to an old gate and I looked down the drive and saw a run down mobile home. I said to the guy I was with. This is it, it's here. So we went down the drive and walked up the steps to the mobile home, and knocked then went inside. The front room looked like the reception of a doctor's office. There were some framed diplomas...
A short, round man with gray hair (balding a bit on the very top) came out of one of the rooms to the side, and started talking to us. He seemed to know we were coming, and was not surprised to see us.
He kept insisting to me that I come back to see him, but not at this place. He kept telling me I had to see him at his home, that he couldn't help me HERE, only at his home. I was confused by this at first, but then I was just very sure that I should go back to see him. Then he helped the guy with something...
I looked out the back window, and saw a marsh with lots of cattails that were turning a golden color. The sky was streaked with different shades of blue and purple between the clouds. I remember saying "Ça ferait vraiment une belle photo..." ("That would make a really nice photo") And the Doctor (I just mentally thought Professor...though that wasn't the word that came to me in my dream) started talking to me, telling me to come back and to see him at his house. I can't remember if he was speaking French from the beginning of the dream, but I do remember clearly that he did after I spoke in French first. He was admant about going back to him. Then he gave me a list handwritten on white paper in blue ink. I promised him, telling him I was almost certain I would be back in Europe this summer, and that I would go see him. I had to promise him over and over, then he seemed a bit relieved that I was really thinking about coming back. That I would try to come see him.
It was as if he had something important for me, to give to me or to tell me, but that he was incapable of doing in the mobile home.
Maybe he will come back to me in future dreams, or maybe I will meet him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment