Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New job, New dreams

I started a job as a photographer for an RV dealership in Morgan Hill, CA. I take pictures of the RV's and then upload them to their website. I also am eventually going to have some degree of say over their web design! I like this very much. I also like that I pick my hours more or less, and I do it on my time. Oh yes. Heaven is picking your hours, free chocolate chip cookies, playing around with a flash and wide angle lens, free coffee, and talking to fun old fuddy-duddies.
My ONLY issue is that since I started this job, I dream about RVs. I dream about fifth wheels, class C motor homes, class A motor homes(Gas and Diesel), Trailers, Toy Haulers, Horse trailers...the list continues...
I dream about finding them on the lot from my inventory list, unlocking them, climbing in and out of them, finding good angles to take photos, and then climbing out, and locking them. How mundane, in comparison with some of my other wonderful colorful dreams. I really should go back further and post more of those here.

1 comment:

  1. The picking-your-hours bit is the best. I won't work any other way.

    Being a freelancer is tough, but the payoffs make up for it.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    :--)

    ReplyDelete